Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Love. Of morbid proportions. Of the morbid variety.

WOO! INCOMPLETE SENTENCES!!!!!


With that being said,... I can move on...?

what or who I love is none of your business. Yes, I did really mean "what". You may- and many people do- think that it is either wrong or Impossible to fall in love with objects, or things. Who and what I love lay next to each other with a border line between them. One side Is immoral, the other is strictly typical love. The object is on the immoral side, naturally. As for the "person" that should be plural, "people" rather. In regards to people it has been four months since I have dedicated my heart fully to one single being. At the moment, I find six people attractive funny and interesting (I use interesting lightly). Honestly though, I cant bring myself to like just one, because none of them are outstanding enough. Right now the object seems to be the winner. It's love, Of morbid proportions and of the morbid variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment