Friday, June 26, 2009

My random opion

I feel like the worlds view on death needs to be changed. i think if you truly love some one then they never die. I think that souls live and thrive forever unless we kill them off. We think were doing ourselves a favor by forgetting the people who die and living on with our lives. When in reality were showing the insignificance of the people we love. I think the world would be a happier place if people understood that death is really just a separation of the soul from the body. The world isn't so shallow that they literally only love who they love for whats shone and bodily, no matter who you are or how evil you may be in other aspects, every one who loves someone at all, some percentage of that persons soul is part of reasons they are beloved. so if you love someone keep there soul alive in your heart.
~in loving memory of Michael Jackson.~

1 comment:

  1. I think I inspired this blog (:

    Rest in peace M.J. You will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete